HOSPITAL VISITING HOURS:
Medical/Surgical: 7:00 a.m.to 9:00 p.m.
Phone Calls: Daily 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Each room has a direct line, please ask the patient for their phone number.
ICU/CCU Hours: (Visitation Times and Restrictions)
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Limit visits to two (2) people per patient at a time.
- Please restrict your visit to 30 minutes or less. If deemed necessary, the nurse can restrict visits.
- When involving patient care, if deemed medically necessary, nurses may restrict any and all visitors.
ICU/CCU Call Phone
In ICU, the patient receives no direct calls. The ICU/CCU waiting area phone number is (254) 580-8814.
Visitors are asked to:
- Visit only during stated hours
- To be considerate of the rights of other visitors, patients and/or hospital staff
- To smoke only in designated "Smoking Area" (Smoking area located on the east side of the hospital, outside of Extended Care Unit)
- Remember, calls will not be put through to rooms after 9:00 p.m.
If visitors cause any disruption, the staff has a right to ask the visitor to leave the premises.
The Gift Shop is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The Gift Shop is located at the Jane Lane entrance of the hospital. If you would like more information, please call (254) 580-8965.
The dining room serves the public Monday through Friday.
- Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Vending machines are available in the dining room 24 hours daily.
For more information, please contact (254) 580-8985.